“You are only as good as your tools”
Share this post
We are organising a series of contests for the IT folks in Singapore.
For this month, 10 lucky winners with the correct answers will get to win a Allocacoc PowerCube Remote Original + PowerRemote each.
The submission will close on 31 August 2016 2359hrs Singapore time
Terms and Conditions for the contest
- This contest is open only to citizens and permanent residents of Singapore aged 21 and above.
- No purchase is required. Contestants will have to like our Facebook page
- Limited 1 entry person. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Each correct entry will be limited to 1 lucky draw chance.
- The winners of each lucky draw will be picked from all eligible entries.
- The qualifying period for this draw is 1st August 2016 – 31st August 2016.
- The lucky draw will be conducted electronically on 15th September 2016.
- Winners will be notified by 16th September 2016 via a prize notification email.
- Lucky Draws winner are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
- We reserve the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Any personal information collected is for the sole purpose of conducting the Contest including the notification of the winners of the Contest. By participating in the Contest, participants consent to the Organiser’s use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest.
- We are not a supplier of the product(s) offered and shall not bear any liability in relation thereto.
- Akeles’ decision on all matters relating to the draws shall be final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participation of the Contest constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Contest.
Share this post
This short video gives a good introduction on how teams use various Atlassian products to get work done
- Confluence – for team content creation and sharing
- JIRA Software – for team planning and project management
- JIRA Service Desk – for team services and support applications
- HipChat – for team messaging and communications
- Bitbucket – for team code sharing and management
Each of them work well individually and can integrate seamlessly with a consistent user experience and richer feature set