About GitProtect and Xopero
GitProtect is a backup software for GitHub and Bitbucket repositories and metadata, and is a part of the Xopero Software family. It takes advantage of Xopero ONE Backup & Recovery engine, providing advanced enterprise features such as full control over retention, GFS and FIFO rotation schemes, versioning, compression, encryption and much more.
Xopero Software is a leading backup and recovery software vendor founded in 2009. The company cooperates with enterprises such as Asseco, T-Mobile, Orange, and fully extended into the global market thanks to partnership with ESET. Xopero has been selling in over 50 countries so far and has a range of customers, for instance, Subway and AVIS.
Why backup GitHub and Bitbucket?
- Human errors – HEAD overwrite, branch deletion and many more
- Intentional malicious behaviour
- Hardware failure, loss, or theft
- Ransomeware attacks
- Synchronisation issues
- GitHub and Atlassian service outages
- Shared responsibility model rules
- Automated git backup
- Central management console
- Data protection with three levels of AES encryption, SSL transfer and more
- Long-term retention of backups
- Advanced logs, reports, and notifications
- Fast, point-in-time restore of all data
- Disaster recovery and easy migration
- Advanced features powered by Xopero ONE
Still not sure if you need to backup your data? Check out the Git Backup Guide!
What is the pricing?
|Number of Repositories||On-Premise ENTERPRISE|
|10 – 99||3 per repo / month|
|100 – 199||2.65 per repo / month|
|200 – 499||2.4 per repo / month|
|500 – 999||2.2 per repo / month|
|1000 – 1499||1.9 per repo / month|
The pricing in the table above is in USD. For more info, refer to https://gitprotect.io/pricing.html.