Jira Use Cases in Singapore
Why our customers in Singapore are using Jira
Jira Use Cases
All bugs/change requests or even Agile epics can be managed easily with Jira
Workflow Process Management
To raise a request for a downtime, application implementation.
Client Relationship Management
Helpdesk Support / ServiceDesk Ticketing
Store all the issues raised by customers and things to take note in subsequent dealing. Keep tracks of the Dos and Don’ts.
Jira tasks can be put up as discussion items on the follow-up decisions and actions-up.
Been used in real organisation where infra and application groups meet to discuss infra-app matters on regular basis. Issues are fielded up by meeting members concerned and discussed in the meeting.
All the requirements can be recorded in Jira and discussion can be conducte
Task or Issue tracking
All the tasks and issues are to be recorded in Jira so that every item is followed up and executed rather than assigned via emails or verbally.
Staff Suggestion Scheme / Innovation Management
As a feedback channel accessible by all employees of a company to submit SSS or ideas.
The owner will be the quality dept officer and reporters are employees.
Jira facts that you might not know
Here are some other interesting scenarios that Jira is being used
- Keeping track of New Year Resolutions – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhhecKzdIoY
- Keep track of company cars – http://stiltsoft.com/blog/2014/12/keeping-track-of-company-cars/
- Keep track of wine collection – http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/05/life-runs-jira-sommelier-edition/
- Keeping track of office assets together with QR codes – http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/03/jira-asset-management-overview/
- Inventory tracking – http://avant.ca/case_studies/how-avant-uses-jira-for-inventory-tracking/
- Reporting office building defects or safety hazards – http://blogs.atlassian.com/2012/09/hr-developer-jira-real-life/
- Exploration of Space (Mars) with – https://www.atlassian.com/company/customers/case-studies/nasa